Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit the river for 4 hours last night. had a slow start boating only 5 in the first few hours. My guests wife got a tank at 37.5 inches and weighing 27lbs 2oz. Spots that were on fire Wed were slow tonight. The closing of 2 more curtains really repositioned a number of fish. Decided to hit one of my special spots and nailed 11 in the last hour with 2 more over 36 inches and 25+ lbs. 17 in total for the trip after a slow start.

Their was a flotilla of boats just behind stu's and later found out a guide buddy of mine got %$#$ hawked by like 7 boats after he banged off a few double headers with guests. Guys never do that to some one. You see that all the time on the river. No boats for a mile and then like 12 surrounding one guy :shock: If you can't find your own fish give the guys at least a few hunders yards. Don't drop your anchor in another guys boat. That has happened to me many times and most often they just get a front row seat to the action and don't catch anything themselves.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice fish!What bait seemed to be working,I'am planning on heading out with the wife on Sunday for the first time this year.As for those who crowed like that is pathetic,there is lots of spots on that river to catch fish!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Seeing all the Sumo kitty picturs has me seriously condsidering making the time to haul the boat into town sometime during next weeks vacation :idea: :idea:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Should the boat come to the city anytime in the forseeable future both of you are invited to be my "anchor boy" for the day whether it's Catfishing or going for Greens.Right now with the renovations going on at home it's still very much up in the air as to when or if the Doral follows me home from Auglen in the next few weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts