Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Yes I fix and clean all brand of fishing reels.If have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thanks chris

·
Registered
126 Posts
texasreelrepair said:
Hello Yes You fix and clean all brand of fishing reels.If have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thanks chris
Are you based in winnipeg because if you are I will come and see you about a reel i want to save.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i also do reels in winnipeg. i dont stock any parts but i have quite a few places i can order them from with no markup just the cost of parts. i charge 20 a reel but ill drop the price if you have more than a couple to do

·
Registered
54 Posts
Big B Muskies said:
Are you based in winnipeg because if you are I will come and see you about a reel i want to save.
Texasreel Repair.

Yeah, he's gotta be in Winnipeg.
Right beside New York Fries, Nevada Bob's, Montana's Steakhouse, and Boston Pizza.

·
Banned
492 Posts
Drats... I was just about to package up all my reels and send them to someone I have never seen and will never see. Come to think of it I would have never seen my reels again. Sad thing is this kind of crap actually gets some bites.

G

·
yeah this user seems to be a scammer. I did a Google search on his email and is listed on Ripoff-report and Scam-informer..

User is banned.

G

·
bigbird said:
Then you might as well delete this whole topic before it blossoms into something from Manitoba Angler's.
I have faith in the members to keep it clean. They have proven over time they know how to behave.
I really try to refrain from deleting stuff unless it gets really out of hand.

·
Banned
492 Posts
bigbird said:
Then you might as well delete this whole topic before it blossoms into something from Manitoba Angler's.
You would know all about that...

No problems like that here, Ty has a handle on moderating and how it should be done, unlike Steve.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts