Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike on Ice

Well my brother Butch, Nephew Dustin and my buddy Darrell got out to the EofM at7 am. lines were in the water by 7:30 and while setting up I had a small burbot on. Stevie B and his friend were out there also...Stevie caught the first eye at about 8:15 then it was like the breakfast bell went off. Marks on the flasher and fish on the line for about a little over an hour then slowed right down.
Also met Mark A.K.A. "Manitoba Musky" out there when he yelled that he has a nice one on......he wasnt kidding a 31 1/2 inch brute which he decided to release.
We were fishing straight across the river near the east shore in 22 FOW. 10 to 12 inches of clean solid ice.
4 limits of fish for us with numerous more released....we didnt catch anything big, 20 inches was the biggest!
I know i will never hear the end of this if I didnt mention this but my buddy Darrell caught the majority of eyes....blaa blaa blaa...LOL!
have fun and I will see you out on the ice!

Mike

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Mike you're so nice, but you don't have to lie for Darrell's sake, we know you caught all the fish. :ice:

What time did you fish until, we were in a QF6 about the same spot, but a bit north by the bend. I think we started about noon.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
107 Posts
MNTMAN said:
SISIF said:
Mike you're so nice, but you don't have to lie for Darrell's sake, we know you caught all the fish. :ice:

What time did you fish until, we were in a QF6 about the same spot, but a bit north by the bend. I think we started about noon.
We fished from 7:30 till 1 pm! Started getting more bites and marks at around 11, 11:30 for half hour then nothing.

Great report Mike, thanks for sharing! How long did you fish before packing it in?

·
Registered
107 Posts
iceneyes said:
MNTMAN said:
SISIF said:

We fished from 7:30 till 1 pm! Started getting more bites and marks at around 11, 11:30 for half hour then nothing.

Great report Mike, thanks for sharing! How long did you fish before packing it in?

Disregard my question Mike as I see that you had already answered it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
MNTMAN said:
Mike on Ice

Well my brother Butch, Nephew Dustin and my buddy Darrell got out to the EofM at7 am. lines were in the water by 7:30 and while setting up I had a small burbot on. Stevie B and his friend were out there also...Stevie caught the first eye at about 8:15 then it was like the breakfast bell went off. Marks on the flasher and fish on the line for about a little over an hour then slowed right down.
Also met Mark A.K.A. "Manitoba Musky" out there when he yelled that he has a nice one on......he wasnt kidding a 31 1/2 inch brute which he decided to release.
We were fishing straight across the river near the east shore in 22 FOW. 10 to 12 inches of clean solid ice.
4 limits of fish for us with numerous more released....we didnt catch anything big, 20 inches was the biggest!
I know i will never hear the end of this if I didnt mention this but my buddy Darrell caught the majority of eyes....blaa blaa blaa...LOL!

Mike
Fishing with the right brother! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gunklik said:
MNTMAN said:
Mike on Ice

Mike
Fishing with the right brother! ;)
LOL Butch.....Next time it will be the both of you together!!!! ;) :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts