Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if these roads are plowed in the winter? I know there is a quarry operating in the area, but not sure if work in the winter.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Last time I went down that road it wasn’t plowed at all. Just a nice parking area at the beginning. That was 6 years ago though so it might have changed but I doubt it.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hard to say if it does get plowed all the way. I thought there is a small cottage development on Little Gordon. I’m pretty sure a small portion of it would be plowed too off of Blue Lake road at the other end.

Winter rig: 2016 AC Bearcat XT 570. Eskimo F1 Rocket, Eskimo 3i, Humminbird Helix 5 ice, 798Ci HD SI

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks all, I'll report when I get there, looks like more snow for that area this week so it should be good sledding to get into few lakes.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Does anyone know if these roads are plowed in the winter? I know there is a quarry operating in the area, but not sure if work in the winter.
In the past , Gordon Lake Rd up to Gordon was not plowed or cleared. Snowmobile only off the highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts