Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fundraiser feb 24 hat tricks.....roasted hog dinner.......ceasar salad, potatoe and a molsons beverage....$20.00.....live and silent auction.......20.00 per ticket.....limited to 100 tickets.....word on the street is that there will be a couple very special guests in attendance.......funds raised to help off set travel costs to bay mills......for team canada walleye tournament participant Craig Stapon.......party is hosted by Jason Gauthier and Kiley Horvath....................

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the tickets printed......if u want a few let me know 987-5640...thanks craig

G

·
Craig if you can get me a more proper write up on this with contact information maybe some kind of image etc. I will put this on the front page.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
only 40 tickets left till were sold out....get yours soon!....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Have a drink for me it's my birthday that day! Good luck and have fun guys

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Craig, save me 2 tickets, I'll pick them up next week at WSL

·
Registered
201 Posts
Would love to join in on the festivities... however I will be on a boat a little bigger than Tinman's new Lund.... Carnival Cruise ship. :drool: :drool:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
01durango said:
Would love to join in on the festivities... however I will be on a boat a little bigger than Tinman's new Lund.... Carnival Cruise ship. :drool: :drool:
If it's not a Lund, why bother? Lol.....I'll be at Hat Tricks supporting Craig

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Well Stapon had Bobby Hull and Ulf Nillson on the show tonight with Jeff Laurin, and Bobby invited all to come down to Hat Tricks to meet him and Ulf at Stapon's Fundraiser friday evening! There was supposed to be special guests but the cat is out of the bag now! Tickets are 20 bucks and can be purchased at WSL 987 5640 ask for craig!! Only a few left!! There will be a silent and Live Auction, including Signed Beer fridge full of beer as well as a trip to Crawfords Muskie Camp for one week for four people as well as guided trips this summer!

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
MNTMAN said:
Man....I would love to go fellas but I have be somewhere else....Sorry!
I hope that all who attend have a blast....I know you all will!

Good luck Craig!
what else do you have to do??? we all know you can't go fishing anymore....lmao

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks to all that came and supported!....with out all your help there is no way I would be even thinking about going to bay mills!..you sure find out pretty quickly who your friends really are!....I am blessed to have several awesome friends and want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart... to the lund boys...you rock.....raising $ 4,000.00 for a guided trip is unreal!.......Thanks to Jason and Kiley for hosting this great evening at Hat Tricks.....and thanks to all that made the road trip to that end of the city...did you pack a lunch Lambert?
all I have to say now is go Team Canada Go!

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
CrankyCraig said:
thanks to all that came and supported!....with out all your help there is no way I would be even thinking about going to bay mills!..you sure find out pretty quickly who your friends really are!....I am blessed to have several awesome friends and want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart... to the lund boys...you rock.....raising $ 4,000.00 for a guided trip is unreal!.......Thanks to Jason and Kiley for hosting this great evening at Hat Tricks.....and thanks to all that made the road trip to that end of the city...did you pack a lunch Lambert?
all I have to say now is go Team Canada Go!
a lunch???lmao....didn't need that with that awesome hog roast, it was excellent....had a lot of fun....we're not that far, 1 hr drive right from our house.....bet it takes almost as long for the Transcona folks....would do it all over again....good luck in Bay Mills

1 - 20 of 20 Posts