Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out last week a took a bunch of shots on the ice to use for the front page of MFF. To be honest I have some pretty cool shots but do not think any of them are front page worthy. Soo lets let the members have a crack at it.

Does not have to be from this year. Just the best Ice Fishing Picture in your Arsenal that you don't mind having highlighted on the front page of MFF. Post your pics here on Sunday we will take the top 10 and I will set up a voting system for a 5-6 days and we will put the winner on the front page.

Good luck guys.

Quick note. To attach a photo to the forums. Use the Full Editor to reply. And you will see at the bottom of the page an upload attachment option. This is how you can upload your photos. Or you can read BB's how to use photo bucket Here.

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Here's my submission.
Don't know if i would really want to see this "leatherface" on the front page!It's pretty scary looking :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts

here is mine from my day trip on lake winnipeg 2 yrs ago i think.great day out there was with Dave mikey arnel great times !

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
and this would be me with one of many walleyes caught on the big lake

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Great stuff guys keep it up. Will let this run until Sunday. Then take the top 10 and let you guys vote on it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.