Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So found out my neighbor who makes custom jackets and what not just invested in an embroidery machine. And is willing to do us up some flags. It is basically going to cost me just material. Once I get those numbers together I will let you guys know what cost is going to be.

however here is a small mock up of what we are putting together and the size it will be.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok guys I have everything put together for the flags. Here is the break down.

For 50 flags the material is going to cost $50.00 ( Material is a hi yield cotton and poly blend should not sun fade or bleed)
Each flag has to be cut sewn and a pocked on the larger side will be sewn in so it can slide over a pole. Roughly 1/2 inch pocket size. 8.00 per flag
To get the image screen printed onto each flag is going to cost me 1.50 per flag.

So I have to sell 50 of them to make this work $10.00 per flag. That is 1.00 material, 8.00 labor, 1.50 printing. I am not making a dime.
Again though we need an order of 50 to make this work. If we can't get 50 flags committed. I would have to go to a screen printer in town that will do a per flag rate. I talked to a few places in town and Have gotten numbers of around $25-$30 per flag.

So guys start now do you want one and how many do you want. If we can hit 50. it will be $10.00 a flag. Post here or PM me so i can start putting some numbers to this. If we go over 50 I will pay material cost for the second batch and just pay to get the others done so I have some laying around to sell in the future.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Put me down for one.If i can't fly it from the Nanook it'll look awesome flying on the Doral.Will they be ready for on ice pick up on the 28th?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pick up on the 28th.. I doubt it honestly I need to get an order of 50 together get the money collected and get it all put together. Not saying it is impossible but the reality is probably not. Would have been awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
count me in for 1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@20

If and When we hit 50 I will do a collection. I dont want to collect now and then not hit the 50 mark

1 - 20 of 74 Posts