Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
HHHHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, predictions, fiveontheice a bunch of beauties, mikeonice jsut sitting there yelling, HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY, then a lond drive home with a big white stripe on his back, just sayin.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Sorry Mike...............My money is on your opponent today :lol: Have a fabulous time troutin guys.Looking to see some pictures from the trip later tonight.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i'm with paul....we took him there and showed him the ropes....he should win easily...its goona be a long drive back mike! :lmao: .

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
CrankyCraig said:
i'm with paul....we took him there and showed him the ropes....he should win easily...its goona be a long drive back mike! :lmao: .
Especially with Mike having to be in the truck bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Results, got too comfy in the Eskimo, Mikeonice 1, Fiveontheice wore the big stripe home, seen some nice big ones sniffing bait, but no takers, tried quite a few different things but outcome was the same, tried some weed beds also, no go, another day, or like Monday at Balsam, me and Mike go head to head.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I will be totally honest, he did do the fish call then it happened, he got the fish, well lets see how he makes out Monday with the Big Lake, we all know how he does on that body of water, so Mike yes i will be a bettin man again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts