Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...went to the Float Plane Base this morning till noon. I caught 2 sauger and a smaller green and my brother in law "on his very first ice fishing trip" caught a nice 35" pike that Donovan helped to bring it in! Saw a lot of marks but nothing really wanted to commit. My B-I-L "Sylvain" had an even bigger pike on earlier in the morning but he left some slack in his line and it spit the hook.
A guy out a little deeper around 20' of water did well as he caught a 28" and a 29 1/2".
Well now I have to give ice fishing a rest till next weekend when I hope to beat my personal best!
Take care all and I will see you out on the ice!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
We stuck around for about another 15 minutes cause Donovan was determined to catch something out of your hole. When he failed. We packed it up and called it a day. The guys out there on the channel edge where landing another when we left.

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Sounds like fun guys. And that ice is holding you guys up? :D

Mike, from first ice you should wear a head mounted POV camera that you just turn on when you get a flag up or one on the flasher. Then you'll have all this POV footage to put together to make a montage to use somehow in the show. Including when you get those MA's!

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts