Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fantastic Day up north today . Despite the wind + cool temperature ,The bows were on the bite .{something is round the corner ] First fish was a 17" brookie , Next fish a 26" inch Pig of a bow , Of the ten fish I caught the smallest bow was 22" Biggest 26 " Had a Ten lb beauty jump + break my 8Lb fluro Line ... Water temp Is 45 Degrees ,

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys . There are other fish to catch in the Fall , Walleyes are Boring , Just Kidding !!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
I agree on the walleye statement, but nice fish, I cant wait to hook into a 26+ bow, hopefully this ice season, I guess you wouldnt wanna tell us where abouts you were by chance? lol or area even

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ChaD? said:
I agree on the walleye statement, but nice fish, I cant wait to hook into a 26+ bow, hopefully this ice season, I guess you wouldnt wanna tell us where abouts you were by chance? lol or area even
The clue is in the Title, ;) I was ice fishing last April up by the Pas, Past the 54TH Parallel ,Good luck on the Ice ,

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
lol Ive done a fair share of open water fishing up there and caught a few bows, I was in the pas and flin flon for over 6 months so got to try quite a few lakes. I even stared at your surroundings but I give up lol. anyways nice fish :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts