Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am heading to the Eofm tomorrow with my daughter who has never fish in her life.She is 12 years old and really wants to give it a try.she always watches mike on ice with me and was kinda disapponted that she was not there when mike was filming his shows last week.Also she tired of her brother always bragging

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well had my daughter out for the first time and she love lt. We did'nt land any fish but we had a great time and she wants to go again. so now i will have my son and her to come along. now if i could talk my wife in to coming we be set.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Hahah same as me, I finally convinced my daughter to come to EOM yesterday but my wife will never come. We got a couple small ones, daughter was happy so great afternoon. This warm weather sure makes it nice to bring kids too.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
now if i could talk my wife in to coming we be set.[/quote]

careful what you wish for dennis.....lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will let you forsure Mike. Greg and i were a balsam yesterday and we brought home 6 20in. we caught a total of 20 fish for the day.We caught nothing smaller than 20 in. Greg land a hog 30 1/2 in which was just over 11lbs.Took many pictures.As for my wife coming tinman don't worry my wishes never come true because if they did, i would of won the lottery and i be fishing everyday lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts