Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
I hope your right but the guy from towing compnay said Sunday afternoon she's done.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Had trouble finding them Sunday but did manage an 18", 24.5" and 26.5" plus a ton of saugers. One fish hit so hard that it bit my power bait minnow in half (but still managed to miss my hook). Some of them I could feel them grabbing the minnow and releasing it. Sure enough there were teeth marks down the middle of the minnow.

I was probably the last one off the water on Sunday and docks were still in after dark. They're probably gone by now though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Stinger hook usually solves that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
as of today nov 2.. docks are still on the water for some reason.. fishing slow down from where Im last weekend, there's some odd aggressive walleye but mostly are tight lip. marking fish on side imaging and livescope, water temp 41F and current is flowing 3/4oz jig getting sweep 5ft behind the boat in some area..

·
Registered
24 Posts
as of today nov 2.. docks are still on the water for some reason.. fishing slow down from where Im last weekend, there's some odd aggressive walleye but mostly are tight lip. marking fish on side imaging and livescope, water temp 41F and current is flowing 3/4oz jig getting sweep 5ft behind the boat in some area..
Touch two fatties in 8fow and marking lots with sauger buffet

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wouldn’t do it. The road is horrible. You’ll ding up your boat. The launch is horrible. Broken concrete with uneven edges. I’d heard there was exposed rebar.
Was up there yesterday in the car for a shore fish, road is fine. The launch is a little tricky but some people still using it and you should stay in the center of the pad if you do go.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We went on Saturday. The launch wasn't too bad. You need to stay in the middle since there are rebar "loops" sticking out on the sides, but that's not to hard. There's a 4-5 inch drop after the last piece of concrete that could be rough on a trailer if you don't go slowly. Fishing was pretty slow. We got out there late (around 10:30) and were only getting a bite every 30 minutes or so. Came in around 6:30 and caught 5 eaters and 4 over 21", including my pb of this 26"
Water Sky Vertebrate Cloud Fish

Also came away with a decent pike and an 11" perch. The sauger weren't biting until sunset.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts