Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Donovan and I hit the river today for what will probably be the last cat run of the year for both of us. With his gears switching to walleye and my work schedule starting to pick up we decided to make the best of a pretty windy day out on the river. We thought for sure it would be a slow one due to the weather. But the sky's opened up and showed these 2 river rats a heck of a day. Boating over a dozen kitties in just few hours. We really started to live it up for some of the spectators that had a watchful eye on the only boat pulling anything out of the water. We soon had about 15 people on the shores that I swear at one time actually clapped during one of our double headers. And we laughed as other spectating boats inched closer and closer to us to get in on the action. Our carrying on hooting and hollering was the life of the party today. And I have to say it was probably one of the funnest day's out for cats I have had in a long time. The cats are still in the river you just have to get on them. Time is running short so get out there now if you still want a shot at some end of the season kitties. Good luck out there guys and Donovan has a few pics I am sure he will post later tonight or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I was fishing with off shore on the west side....yay sauger.....water went up a bit with that north wind, nice pics guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts