Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am going to possibly be fishing at Falcon Lake on Saturday and have never been there before. From what I hear, there are no fish in the lake, or they are hard to catch. I am thinking about fishing some main lake points and maybe around the islands. Does anyone have some tips on where and how to catch walleye? Thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
is falcon lake part of area "a" on the guide.. seems a bit unclear to me because area "a" cut somewhere highway 1

·
Registered
359 Posts
Certainly part of A. States in regs that area extends to southern part of whiteshell park and Falcon is in the park so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes there is. most ppl that go a lot get the seasonal park pass that you hang on your rearview mirror. You can also purchase weekend 3 day passes. Best idea tho is if you are going for a day or two is to ask around work or your friends and borrow one as they are transferable, you are not breaking any laws borrowing one.

·
Registered
249 Posts
well finally fished falcon lake for the first time and got skunked :) got there a little late in the morning and the boat traffic is insane. amazing place tho

·
Registered
79 Posts
well finally fished falcon lake for the first time and got skunked :) got there a little late in the morning and the boat traffic is insane. amazing place tho
Summed it up.
Don’t get me wrong, I like the Falcon Lake atmosphere. I seasonal camp there but fishing is lousy and boat traffic is nuts in the summer. Best bet for fishing is wait till mid September.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts