Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MFF is proud to announce that we have 2 Ice Fishing Pros who have agreed to post updates exclusively on MFF. They will have their own sections. Lee on the Lake with Lee Nolden and Fishing with Roger - Roger Stearns. We also have an Ice Fishing super star Mike on Ice - Mike Kuklik

These updates, reports, and technique's will be exclusive to MFF. At this time the forums are read only for normal MFF members. However we are in discussion to have a special place in thier forums for your comments and questions.

Mike on Ice is open to the public. He looks forward to your feedback, ideas, and your fishing pictures. We look forward to the new season coming soon on Shaw.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
This is awesome and probably one of the best features of any fishing forums around. I happen to know all 3 of these guys but haven't had the pleasure yet to fish with any of them but one thing is for sure with all 3 of these guys, they are truly the most sincere guys out there. Roger has great tips, does great seminars and is a very knowledgeable angler that deserves a lot of respect. Lee is also a very respected angler and knows Lake Wpg like the back of his hand so any tips from him deserve a good try. I have the pleasure to chat with Lee weekly as he is a co worker of mine right now, awesome guy, that's all I have to say. Mike well what can I say, a stellar guy who shares the same passion as many of us. I don't know Mike very well but sure hope to get a chance to share some ice with him this winter and don't worry Mike, there will be an empty seat for you this coming summer in the new Pro Guide. Keep up the great work guys, it's guys like you that make a difference for us anglers and also keep us entertained while we're at home on our computers. Thanks fellas!!!!

·
Banned
23 Posts
Oh yeah this forum is about to blow up. I know lots of people who will be flocking here to read the information these guys have to post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts