Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got out for the first time this year. Fishing was poor only 2 saugers all day. Fish in 18 fow.Got a chance to chat with mike and donovan which was really great. It was really neat to see mike do his upcoming show. will be out boxing day. can anyone tell me whats lake winnipeg is like. Thank-you

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
we only got 5 saugers but a good time socializing with Mike, Ty and Donovan

Colin called fish all the way home and laughing about it....HEEEEEERRRE FISHY FISHY FISHY FISHY.....lmao

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
MNTMAN said:
LMAO Don....great to see you out there too buddy and it was my pleasure in meeting Colin, you got a great kid there!
thanks Mike, he is a good kid

Reactions: Colin All Fish

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Had a great time on the ice today. Was a pleasure to meet you guys and had a blast filming. It is nice when you get to socialize with so many friendly faces and dunk a line in the process. Reminds me of the early days of WAAM.

It was great to talk fishing, guiding, about the Manitoba fishing Community, and the many friends I met alone the way. Looking forward to the shows!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah what a day didn't catch tones of fish but had fun out there anyway was nice meeting Donovan Mike and Ty hope we can do this again some day boys good luck on you next outing.

Reactions: MNTMAN
1 - 8 of 8 Posts