Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am heading out to echo for the weekend. Never fished there before. Was wondering how everyone's enjoyed themselves out there. Share a story or two. Wishing you all tight lines for the 2014 season!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Make a trip out there every fall. Nice lake, good fishing for walleye, pike and have caught some really big smallmouth. I am sure it will fish like most shield lakes this time of year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
have a flyin booked there aug.long . thinking of bringing saltys and jigs for the most part any info would be helpful thankyou.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Jigs and salted minnows will work well. Also have some cranks and spinners on hand. That time of year there are some nice mid lake humps that hold big walleye if you find them. I will be in there right after labour day with my group, we go every year. After that it is hunting season so one of my last trips for the year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
t, Went from Forbes over to Echo today. Never been there before. It's a big lake and we had no clue where to go. Caught a couple jacks was all. Any idea what part of the lake to hit?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts