Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got out there befor the sun came out only to realize that I forgot my Frabill....Luckily my brothers brother-in-laws had an extra qiuck fish 3...which wasnt quite big enough for the two of us. My bro fished in the QF3 and me in my f...lip shelter....he had the heat...I hope that you were toasty warm bro!!! LOL.....Started fishing at sun-up and as soon as my live forage hit the bottom I had a hit...a 20" walter then I started marking fish for a bit then NOTHING for 2 hours. Oh wait....I caught 7 clam shells with many more "clam shell hits"...LOL. Helmut caught a nice 25" R and some saugers. we were in 14 FOW. I decided to move into deeper water at 10:30...19 FOW near middle of the river. I caught a saug right off the bat then marked tons of fish with some real big red marks....Finall Tally Me 1 walleye, 3 saugers...Helmut 2 walley and 3 saugers!
Oh ya ...fished from 8:20am till noon!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
201 Posts
Forgot the Frabil??? Do you want to buy back the one you sold me??... LOL!!!

Great report Mike... Good luck with the show on Friday

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Didn't the Here Fishy Fishy Fishy CALL BRING THEM IN TODAY :lmao: :lmao: Hope the gang does a little better Friday.Just don't look to a Pike guy for any tips.I keep hooking the big girls but can't quite close the deal.They all come off before getting them up on the ice :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
chrisN said:
will be out the next 2 days, location undecided. possibly try exploring some new spots.
maybe you'll be lucky enough to hook onto another fatty, good luck

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
good report mikey ! i think your getting old.... i mean really you forgot your tent ! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mikefisher said:
good report mikey ! i think your getting old.... i mean really you forgot your tent ! :lmao:
LOL...no kidding!
I think it was a combination of definatly worried about leaving my flashers on the charger and giving my brother a clam bag for his new strikemaster....The clam bag is black along with my frabill! I dont know exactly why I forgot it.....wait a minute, what am I talking about.....I should be ...uhm.....im tired now!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
You could take him fishing with you, set him up in the Fabil with a chunck of ice to chew on and he'll love it.
All you have to do is stick a rod in his hand and your good for another limit!!

G

·
Mike everyone I am sure has told you it gets better. But that first night when he sleeps all night and you wake and realize wait what happen. It is going to freak you out and you are going to go running to his room to make sure he is ok. But that first time it happens is just to tease you. the next night he will be back up every few hours.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just think... In another 18 years you will be up all night wondering when there going to get home... But enjoy every minute because they grow up waaay to fast!

Hope you guys have a great first Chritmas!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
01durango said:
You could take him fishing with you, set him up in the Fabil with a chunck of ice to chew on and he'll love it.
Limits?? Mikey's lucky to catch 1 fish on his outings :eek: :eek: :lol: ;) :cool: You know I'm kidding eh Bud,, Couldn't resist,, Merry XMas :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fishfreak said:
01durango said:
Limits?? Mikey's lucky to catch 1 fish on his outings :eek: :eek: :lol: ;) :cool: You know I'm kidding eh Bud,, Couldn't resist,, Merry XMas :cool:
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH...DAMN THAT HURT....LOL!
I went out 5 times this year already and caught probably 20+ fish....and not all saugers either....LOL...but that doesnt matter, I need to catch them on the show...PERIOD!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts