Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went Catfishing on Tuesday night from 8pm-midnight with my 2 sons (10 & 12). Most of the cats hit from 11pm to midnight. The guys had a great time and enjoyed a great arm workout :D

G

·
Looks like you found that hole I told you about. Awesome pics man. Only a few things in life are better then landing a big sumo kitty for me. And one is seeing kids enjoy that same experience. Congrats your boys should be smiling for a few days for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Bet that your boys will remember this outing for the rest of their lives. :D :D :D Awesome to see our "future anglers" enjoying the passion we all share. :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great night!! I have now been motivated to get out after dark with the boys and see if I can't get them hooked into some of those. I guess I will have to buy another catfish set up so they don't have to share. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great pics! Went out for my first night fish last night. Lines in the water at around 930. Bite was a bit slow until around 1130. From then until around 2am it was almost non stop action. Caught somewhere between 25-30 with only a couple of small ones in the bunch. Had a first timer with us and I think he is off to buy a cat setup within the next couple days. Wish I could do the night fish more often cause we had an absolute blast!

G

·
Congrats one of your pictures from this post has been chosen for pic of the week. That means a hat is on it's way and a entry into the big draw for the $100.00 at the end of the season. WTG and keep the pictures coming.

I will PM you with details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts