Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 5 sided Cabelas hub shelter. Not sure if Clam is still making the cabelas tents but when I bought mine they were. Love the tent but my plastic pieces at the end of my fiberglass rods that sit in the hubs are starting to break. I had one shatter on me yesterday. I looked on the clam website under their parts list and couldnt find any. I realize I may have to get a new hub assembly and new poles, but I am not sure where to get that either. They have the 51" pole/hub assembly for $25 on their website, but when I entered my address, it tells me it would cost $97 to ship it. I contacted clam but haven't heard back quite yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,165 Posts
Steve
Hello, I have a 5 sided Cabelas hub shelter. Not sure if Clam is still making the cabelas tents but when I bought mine they were. Love the tent but my plastic pieces at the end of my fiberglass rods that sit in the hubs are starting to break. I had one shatter on me yesterday. I looked on the clam website under their parts list and couldnt find any. I realize I may have to get a new hub assembly and new poles, but I am not sure where to get that either. They have the 51" pole/hub assembly for $25 on their website, but when I entered my address, it tells me it would cost $97 to ship it. I contacted clam but haven't heard back quite yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
[/QUOTE. Are you the same person who posted on Facebook 2-3 weeks ago needing some poles?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have had success dealing with Yetmans for off brand hub parts. Take your assembly in with you and they should be able to fix you up with some new poles, they have a number in stock, you may just have to cut a longer one down if they don't have your size. Good Luck!

Wayne

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses. Just got an email from clam. They sell those parts but are not on the website so I will just have to call the order in. $0.25 per piece. Not sure what shipping will run but definitely will be better off compared to buying the whole assembly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep I definitely ordered extra. Good call. They had to scrounge to find the ones I ordered as they said they were short. Thanks for the responses!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Reactions: SKOL

·
Registered
219 Posts
I actually just ordered those hubs from alibaba. Just remember if u order don’t expect them to arrive for 3 months but they are a exact match

·
Registered
971 Posts
I actually just ordered those hubs from alibaba. Just remember if u order don’t expect them to arrive for 3 months but they are a exact match
Yea not great if your in a pinch. I've found if you order off ebay you will get them faster.

Reactions: SKOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I wasnt ready to wait long for any parts. Got them in already. Paid $33 in shipping for $2.50 worth of parts lol. Oh well. Waiting for glue to set now and going to hit the ice next weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts