Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come it won't let you check the box that says "automatically log me in each visit"? I have to log in every time I visit the site.

G

·
We had a bug with this in another post it was resolved. If you where signed up before the bug got fixed. Your internet browser has a bad cookie.

To Fix.

Go to the bottom of this page. Click on Delete all board cookies
Shut down your browser and return. You will have to log back in but this time when you check the box it will stick.

side notes.
If you browser does not accept cookies this will not work.
If you clean your browsers cookies this will undo the automatic login.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It only worked for a short time, then asked me for login information again. I still can't put a check in the box to keep me logged in for some odd reason.

G

·
Hmmm... So you are saying you can't check the box at all. That is definitely an issue.

What Internet browser are you using maybe I can recreate the problem and trouble shoot.

G

·
Ok so just tested it with IE 8. Not sure what version you are using but it is confirmed I was not able to tick the Automatic Login Box.

I tested with Chrome, FF, Safari, Netscape, Opera, and Konqueror. It works on all those.

I will look into this IE problem and see if I can't figure it out. I will keep you up to date hopefully have an answer today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts