Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, as the title says, I've planned a camping trip out there in the next weekend or two, I've been wanting to do a LOT of fishing here but last two times I've gone, I've gotten skunked.

I prefer to go to the Lafarge Pits any day, which is where I will probably end up.

I was catching them during the summer up shallow, but now that the water temps have changed, it seems like they're all deep. Will be fishing from shore, any ideas???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, as the title says, I've planned a camping trip out there in the next weekend or two, I've been wanting to do a LOT of fishing here but last two times I've gone, I've gotten skunked.

I prefer to go to the Lafarge Pits any day, which is where I will probably end up.

I was catching them during the summer up shallow, but now that the water temps have changed, it seems like they're all deep. Will be fishing from shore, any ideas???
I was thinking about heading out there this weekend myself but that's not really encouraging lol. I might still take a drive out and if I have any luck I'll report back.

·
Registered
1 Posts

If you have room for an extra, I could help guide us around shore to catch some fish! I've fished there plenty of times and done well.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hey guys, anyone been down the road to reynolds ponds recently? Roads in good condition so far? might try first ice on sunday, will take appropriate precautions.
Road is good. Only a couple inches of ice last weekend and lots of water on top

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
is the road accessible by car during the winter?
I'd recommend something with some clearance and 4x4 but I've seen civics and vans in there all summer.

Reactions: UrbanAngler766
1 - 11 of 11 Posts