Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anglers we know all the benefits of fishing. The bite, The set, and the sure tug that it's a big one is what we all go fishing for. But lets be honest there is much more to it then that. Getting away from it all, sitting with a rod in our hands and having great conversation. All these things can make a great night of fishing.

Tonight was probably one of the best nights I have had fishing this year. Sitting out there tonight with GMHarris, His Son Bret, MNTMAN, Donovan from BWC, and His GF Linzy. Was a blast sitting back taking it all in and just trading old fishing war stories cracking jokes and just having an all around good time.

So thanks guys and gals, thanks for a great night of fishing. I look forward to many more trips.

Oh and maybe next time we will actually catch something :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
that is one of the reasons I enjoy ice fishing so much, a lot of it is the camaraderie....and catching fish of course.....sounds like you guys had a great time

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
It was a good time even if the cats didn't cooperate! Looking forward to the next outing Brett & are just getting into the cats but once you land a couple it gets kind of addicting.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts