Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
597 ciHD had it 3 seasons, since the recent update it decided to reset itself completely twice, wiping all my waypoint and track data. I had an old track data file on my PC and tried to upload to the unit but it won't recognize any data on the SD, same card worked fine for three seasons.
I'm thinking either I have a bad update, or a poor connection power or ground to the mount. Any ideas?:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,399 Posts
597 ciHD had it 3 seasons, since the recent update it decided to reset itself completely twice, wiping all my waypoint and track data. I had an old track data file on my PC and tried to upload to the unit but it won't recognize any data on the SD, same card worked fine for three seasons.
I'm thinking either I have a bad update, or a poor connection power or ground to the mount. Any ideas?:confused:
PM darrinb, he's the local Humminbird guru!

·
Premium Member
1,721 Posts
597 ciHD had it 3 seasons, since the recent update it decided to reset itself completely twice, wiping all my waypoint and track data. I had an old track data file on my PC and tried to upload to the unit but it won't recognize any data on the SD, same card worked fine for three seasons. I'm thinking either I have a bad update, or a poor connection power or ground to the mount. Any ideas?:confused:
http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com

The hummbiird gurus post here as well as some of their tech staff

Look up humminbird Greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts