Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get my dad a new spinning rod for Xmas as he has used the same old rods for the last 40 years.... Mostly we would be targeting Walleye so I'm looking for Medium rods. I have seen ads recently for 13 Fishing gear and was interested in some input. Many of their combos are sold out but there are Code Black and Code Neon and I was hoping for some feedback on those. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,427 Posts
I'm looking to get my dad a new spinning rod for Xmas as he has used the same old rods for the last 40 years.... Mostly we would be targeting Walleye so I'm looking for Medium rods. I have seen ads recently for 13 Fishing gear and was interested in some input. Many of their combos are sold out but there are Code Black and Code Neon and I was hoping for some feedback on those. Thanks.

Don't specifically use their their combos but I have used some of their rods and some of their reels. Nothing but good things to say about 13 Fishing gear, they are a great manufacturer making quality equipment and have a solid reputation........if I were you I wouldn't hesitate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts