best comeback ever - Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2021, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Expert

Default best comeback ever

Recently, a female Sheriff's Deputy arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22 year old white male, who was fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of a field at night. The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency and public intoxication. The suspect explained that he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop.

"You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles, or at least I thought there was no one around," he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. "Guess I was really into it, y'know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching sheriff's car and was unaware of his audience until Deputy Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said Deputy Taylor. "I walked up to Lawrence and he's just humping away at this pumpkin."

Deputy Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence .. "I said 'excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin'?" "He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin? Shit ... Is it midnight already? "

The court (and the judge) could not contain their laughter. Lawrence was found guilty only of public intoxication, fined $10.00 and sent on his way.

***The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as 'The best comeback line ever.'
PrarieSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to PrarieSurfer For This Useful Post:
precious (01-14-2021)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in