Meaning of Logic - Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2019, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Angler

Default Meaning of Logic

Two California avocado farmers, Jim and Bill, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking wine.
Jim turns to Bill and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes."
Bill concurs and thinks it's a good plan. The two leave the bar.

The next day, Jim goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic.
"Logic?" Jim asks, "What's that about?"
The dean says, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"Yeah." answers Jim.
”Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard."
"That's true, I do have a yard."
"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."
"Yes, I do have a house."
"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."
"Yes, I have a family.”
"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."
"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater."
Excited to take the class now, Jim shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Bill at the bar.

He meets Jim and tells him about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.
"Logic?" Bill asks, "What's that?"
Jim says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"
Bill answers, ”No I don’t.”
Jim pauses for a moment, frowns and says, ”Then you must be gay!”
Do You have a weed eater ???????????????????????????????????????????????
PrarieSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in