Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba - View Single Post - Car keys
Thread: Car keys
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Higgins
Ultimate Angler

Thanked 1,500 Times in 628 Posts
Default Car keys

I could not find my car keys. They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition. He's afraid that the car could be stolen. As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right. The parking lot was empty. I called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I reluctantly made the most difficult call of all to my husband: "I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen."

There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice. "Are you kidding me?" he barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."

He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your car!"

Welcome to the golden years 🙂
Higgins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Higgins For This Useful Post:
660catman (06-16-2020), abousetta (06-16-2020), lirwin4 (06-16-2020), manitoba_hunter (06-16-2020), PrarieSurfer (06-16-2020), Terentius (06-16-2020)