Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba

Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba (https://www.manitobafishingforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Welcome New Users (https://www.manitobafishingforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fishing in Manitoba, is anyting good? (https://www.manitobafishingforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74921)

Zhenya 04-23-2015 09:39 AM

Fishing in Manitoba, is anyting good?

Hi for everyone! My name is Zhenya, I am from Ukraine, I am sorry, for my English, because I often make many mistakes ... Nevertheless, fishing is my passion, I usually go fshing 2-3 times per week.
I am interested in fishing habits and customs in Canada. Wanna discus some methods, techniques and types of lures you use and compare it\share with Ukrainian fishing habits and Ukrainian experience, if anybody is interested.
So, what section would be the best to discus this issues?

Crimson Night 04-23-2015 11:17 AM

Welcome to Canada! It's an awesome country with lots of good fishing.

Check out Manitoba in the Summer section if you want to talk about techniques. I'm sure there will be people interested in what you have to say.

upnorth 04-23-2015 11:39 AM

If you ever want to try ice fishing this winter, shoot me a pm. Don't think they ice fish in the Ukraine, could be wrong though...

Welcome.

clawj 04-23-2015 05:10 PM

Hi.

derek204 04-23-2015 05:17 PM

46 Attachment(s)
Welcome! Ask away any questions you have, much information from many different anglers on here. Would love to see and hear about some of your experiences back home!

BIGGAMEFISHER 04-23-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhenya (Post 691089)
Hi for everyone! My name is Zhenya, I am from Ukraine, I am sorry, for my English, because I often make many mistakes ... Nevertheless, fishing is my passion, I usually go fshing 2-3 times per week.
I am interested in fishing habits and customs in Canada. Wanna discus some methods, techniques and types of lures you use and compare it\share with Ukrainian fishing habits and Ukrainian experience, if anybody is interested.
So, what section would be the best to discus this issues?

For someone who first apologizes for their English. You have amazing ability to spell correctly, use words in the correct context, use punctuation marks correctly and phrase sentences properly!

LizLakeZed 04-23-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGGAMEFISHER (Post 691649)
For someone who first apologizes for their English. You have amazing ability to spell correctly, use words in the correct context, use punctuation marks correctly and phrase sentences properly!

Yes,,,,my spidey senses were tingling when I read the op.

FISHNUTS 04-23-2015 09:02 PM

Welcome Zhenya.

What do you like to fish for in the Ukraine? and what are some of the methods you use?

Shawn

hard water maniac 04-23-2015 11:07 PM

well dont want to say there is something a little fishy hear...but i have family from western ukraine and others that have moved hear in the last 10 years and they talk about how poor the fishing is ...like no fish...shupa they call them which what we call pike...and orchan which we call perch are the 2 species that remain ...but not many...they netted at large for a long time and the goverment destroyed there fisheries....

hi

mvelena 05-02-2015 04:04 AM

welcome aboard!